- Prep Time: Approx. 15-20 min
- Total Time: Approx. 25-30 min
- Yield: 48 Mini Tarts
1 stick margarine or butter
1 Betty Crocker Snickerdoodle cookie mix
17.9 oz bag of dry mix to yield 3 dozen 2" cookies
Snickerdoodle cinnamon packet in the cookie mix
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Spray 4 mini muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- 1 7-10oz package of Almond ROCA® or Cashew ROCA® Buttercrunch, unwrap and chop the ROCA® Buttercrunch. Set aside
- In large microwave safe bowl, melt margarine & oil.
- Stir in Snickerdoodle Cookie mix, cinnamon packet, almond meal/almond flour, and egg.
- Press 1 tsp of this batter into the bottom of each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press down the centers. (If too hot to touch, use a small spoon.)
- Immediately spoon ½ tsp of crushed Almond ROCA®, Cashew ROCA®, or Macadamia ROCA® Buttercrunch into each indentation.
- Let cool about 5 minutes, then remove from pan by popping up with tip of knife. Cool completely on a board or tray.
- Spoon ½ tsp of filling (see below) into each cooled tart shell,
- Top with ½ tsp chopped ROCA® Buttercrunch.
- Store finished mini tarts in refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature for an hour before serving.
Filling suggestions: 1/2 tsp Raspberry jam, apricot jam, or plum jam